Building research-based Moodle materials in Maths, Science and CLIL
In this course teachers explore innovative teaching practices using Moodle, discover educational resources from all over Europe and learn how to develop their own teaching materials and use them to track student activity.
The course will be divided in three type of sessions:
A. PLENARY: background talks by experts on different issues followed by a discussion.
B. WORKSHOP: computer room sessions about exploring Moodle MST materials.
C. WORKING GROUP: hands on sessions where participants, working in small groups and assisted by a tutor, create learning modules.
Find out more information about the programme and venue.
* To familiarize participants with examples of good practice in MST teaching demonstrated by work developed under the MUST project.
* To facilitate participants to learn how to work in a Moodle platform at different levels.
* To experience how an on-line MST course may develop in a classroom environment using some exemplary materials.
* To develop skills to manage blended courses in different ICT-based learning contexts (1:1; BYOD; flipped classroom;…).
* To encourage participants to develop teaching materials using e-Learning tools.
* To increase teacher collaboration within the European dimension of MST education.
Application procedure: This course is now accepting registration applications. When we receive your application, we will confirm your place with a “Letter of acceptance”.