How to enter
Taking part is easy and involves 3 steps
Create your lesson plan or scenario (how to do it) and connect it to the ISE Competition Community.
Complete the entry form and send it to us by 4 March 2016. In the form we ask for your contact details, the name, background and approach you have taken in developing your lesson plan / scenario and your experience of delivering it with students.
- Entrants must complete the three step registration.
- The worksheet must be submitted in English*.
- Participating schools must join the ISE Competition Community.
- This competition is open to all schools in the European Union and candidate countries.
- Finalists will be invited to the Award ceremony taking place later in 2016. Representatives of finalists must be based in an EU Member state
* Note on the language: The language used in the submission form must be English. However the lesson plan/scenario upon which the entry is based, can be in any of the official languages of the European Union. Judges will be encouraged to use automatic translation to help them review the originating lesson plan/scenario and to verify that the information contained in the entry form about the lesson plan/scenario is correct and matches what is stated in the entry form.
Please refer to the judging criteria before you submit your entry. For questions or advice, please contact your national coordinator. If there is no national coordinator listed for your country please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if you require help or advice from a national coordinator you must request this before submitting your entry.